Best Arthroscopy and sports medicine in Jaipur, Arthroscopy and sports Doctor & Surgeon in Jaipur
Orthopedic surgeons opt for arthroscopy to seek inside joints. It helps to treat or diagnose problems like rotator cuff tears, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and ACL tears. The procedure is followed through a small incision to diagnose different joint and ligament concerns.
What is Arthroscopy?
Arthroscopy is a minimal surgical procedure to treat and diagnose joint structural problems, that cause instability, pain, or dysfunction. In arthroscopy, a thin tube with a video camera known as an arthroscope is inserted through an incision on your skin to identify the source of your injury. The camera projects the pictures of the shoulder joint to a doctor’s screen.
Why is Shoulder Arthroscopy performed?
The specialist suggests arthroscopy to treat and diagnose joint structural problems, that couldn’t be treated by non-surgical methods including medication, injections, exercises, rest, and physical therapy.
Who performs arthroscopy?
Orthopedic surgeons are the one who performs arthroscopic procedures. They specialize in treating the conditions that affect the musculoskeletal system.
What are the different types of arthroscopy?
Specialists use arthroscopy to see the inside joints. The types of arthroscopy include-
• Elbow arthroscopy.
• Shoulder arthroscopy
• Foot and ankle arthroscopy.
• Hip arthroscopy
• Hand and wrist arthroscopy
• Knee arthroscopy.
Why do surgeons perform arthroscopy?
Surgeons perform arthroscopy to treat a range of tendon, joint, and ligament problems, these include-
• Knee pain, instability, and other injuries, including anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears and meniscal tears.
• Wrist pain, including carpal tunnel syndrome, ganglion cysts, and wrist arthritis.
• Torn ligaments, cartilage, and tendons.
• Arthritis, including foot and ankle arthritis
• Rotator cuff tears, dislocated shoulder, frozen shoulder, and shoulder impingement.
Who needs arthroscopy?
Healthcare suggests an arthroscopic procedure if you have injured or damaged your tendons, cartilage, meniscus, and ligaments. Arthroscopy is the alternative if you don’t get relief from nonsurgical treatments such as:
• Braces or splints.
• Medications and steroid injections.
• Physical therapy.
Why Welton Hospital?
The surgeons at Welton Hospital are famously known for their arthroscopy services, they skillfully locate the problems through a minimal incision, and treat them permanently, so that you can achieve your normal lifestyle, and get back in a few days without suffering much.
The specialist at Welton Hospital in Jaipur is-
• Highly Qualified
• Fellowship trained in Centres of Excellence
• Carry advanced Arthroscopy Skills
• Practice Evidence-Based Advanced Treatment Techniques
• Supported by Excellent Imaging and Post-Operative Rehabilitation Team
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are the advantages of arthroscopy?
Arthroscopy is a minimally invasive procedure that is followed through a small incision. The benefits include-
• Faster recovery.
• Less pain.
• Minimal blood loss and scarring.
2. What are the risks or complications of arthroscopy?
The risks or complications associated with arthroscopy include-
• Allergic reaction to anesthesia.
• Blood clots, including deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
• Damage to surrounding tissue or nerves.
• Excessive bleeding or swelling.